Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Hairdresser 2 Hairdresser's

This week I had the privilege to work on 2 new clients who both found me on Google search. Funny thing is, both were hair stylist no longer in the business. Both are retired, and we're having a hard time finding someone who knew what they were doing. They were very happy to see my salon name pop up when they did a search on Google and visit my webpage to learn more about me.

The first Lady told me she had moved to the area 1 1/2 years ago and has already tried 6 people. I shared with her about my training and techniques I know, as I begin cutting. When I finished styling her textured bob. She said to me, I could tell it was a good cut 1/2 way through. Then I received a text from her when she got home, that she loved the cut and I will be back to see you,Thank you.
40 years is along time to serve in this industry, I know we're going to have a lot to talk about as our friendship grows.

The second Lady need help big time, the works! As they say. But we settled on percisioning the hair length and giving her a Body wave to wear her hair natural. As I begin she informed me that she used to be a hair stylist too, but had a back injury and could no longer work. She also was having a hard time finding someone who knew what they were doing. Along the way I began to share with her the goodness of God, and she said I'm so glad your a Believer. So I began to share with her my inheritance.

God is a good God! As she was trusting God to provide for her a place to live, our God brought her by my chair so I could strengthen my sister.

When you have a desire in your heart and it's good, it's of God and he put it there for you to want. Our part is to use our faith and believe God for it, so God can give you that desire and we give Him all the glory. You don't have to wonder if it's from God, when it's something big you want, and you lay awake at night thinking about it. Tell God yes and thank you often and seek Him in prayer and his word, believing only!

Learn to see your work-life as a mission, not a mandate, and bring revival to the workplace!:)
Sonia Rez
Www.rezrezsalonrockwall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment